Dr Omar Abdulaziz – MEMBER of the BOARD
Dr Omar, holds a Master in International Economic Relations and a PhD in Economics.
Practical experiences :
- Editor of a news agency Aden News 1971/1972
- Media Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Aden 1972/1973
- Associate for Planning Affairs and Culture and Information Secretariat of the Council of Ministers in Aden 1978/1980
- Director General of the TV southern Yemen , formerly 1980/1985
- Director General of the Institute of Fine Arts in Aden , 1985/1990
- President of the Union of Yemeni Writers and Writers Aden Branch 1993/1995
- Lecturer of the subject of (aesthetics) Faculty of Education, University of Aden for the academic year 1984/1985
- Lecturer of the subject of (International Economy) Faculty of Economics in Aden for the academic year 1994/1995
- From 1995 to present, he resides in the United Arab Emirates as a journalist at Gulf Printing and Publishing House, a political and cultural angles writer, and a contributing consultant to several radio and television channels, a plastic artist and a critic.
- During work at Gulf House for 8 years he took the following tasks:
- Daily columnist for 5 years _ Responsible for the daily evaluation of the performance of the press through the comparison report between the three major newspapers in the UAE (Gulf / Bayan / Union)
- General supervisor of the culture and arts sector in the Gulf newspaper
- Secretary of the Editorial Board
- General supervisor of the magazine (all family)
Fine Art Exhibitions:
- The first exhibition Aden 1986
- The second exhibition Aden 1988
Also participated in many exhibitions in Sanaa and Sharjah.
Romanian / English
- Master’s thesis in the Faculty of International Economic Relations, Romania (Impact of international monetary relations on the economies of developing countries).
- PhD thesis in the Academy of Economic Sciences in Romania entitled (Problems of Arab economic cooperation).
- From January to January: A collection of stories / Dar Ibn Rushd Lebanon
- First writings in beauty: A research in aesthetics / Dar Ibn Ibn Rushd Lebanon
- Approaches in the formation: Issuing the Department of Culture and Information in the Emirate of Sharjah
- Naji Al Ali Witness and martyr: Issuing the Department of Culture and Information in Sharjah
- Sufism and formation: the issuance of the House (Ammon) in Jordan, and the second edition issued by the Ministry of Culture in Yemen
- Creation time: the Union of writers and writers in the United Arab Emirates.
- Crossing to Palestine: Translation from Romanian to the book of Professor Elia Boya .. (manuscript).
- The history of Islamic Arab philosophy: A translation from the Romanian book of Professor Remus Ross (manuscript).
- Houses of vision: Manuscript on the way to publishing
- Old and new sequence (in partnership with the artist and critic safe Nasiri / issuance of the Department of Culture and Information in Sharjah).
- Hair homes: in press
- shifts the visual text version of the Supreme Council for Culture in Doha / Qatar “joint with a constellation of critics of theFine”
- Cash and creativity: the issuance of Culture and Information Department in Sharjah “joint with a constellation of critics Fine”
- The Psychology of Beauty in print
- Music presence In print
- Engagement with the date in print
- TV programs (preparation and presentation):
- Sharjah Space Circuits
- Creation Time Sharjah Space (Second Prize at the Cairo Festival for Arab Cultural Programs)
- Sharjah Space Formation
- Art Gallery Sharjah Space
- Nature Sequence Sharjah Space
- Contribution to a large number of Yemeni and Arab Symposia in Sana’a, Aden, Amman, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah and Kuwait Damascus, Tunisia, Qatar and Sudan.
- Writing a series of cultural and intellectual researches in several Arab magazines and newspapers.
- Participation in radio and television seminars in Arab satellite channels.
- Currently :
- Head of the Department of Research and Studies Department of Culture and Information in Sharjah
- Director of the editor of the magazine (Rafid) cultural.
- Chairman of the Board of Directors of the Arab Cultural Club in Sharjah.
- Daily columnist titled “Implications” in the UAE daily Akhbar Al Arab.
- Journalist of the second daily daily newspaper in the Republic of Yemen entitled “Diary”
- Weekly and monthly weekly columnist in the following magazines and newspapers: Al-Rafid UAE / Marami UAE / Ashtrout Syrian / 26 September Yemeni / Yemeni Cultural / Gulf Emirates.