Dr Omar Abdulaziz – MEMBER of the BOARD
Dr Omar, holds a Master in International Economic Relations and a
Practical experiences :
- Editor of a news agency Aden News 1971/1972
- Media Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Aden 1972/1973
- Associate for Planning Affairs and Culture and Information Secretariat of the Council of Ministers in Aden 1978/1980
- Director General of the TV southern
Yemen ,formerly 1980/1985
- Director General of the Institute of Fine Arts in
- President of the Union of Yemeni Writers and Writers Aden Branch 1993/1995
- Lecturer of the subject of (aesthetics) Faculty of Education,
Universityof Aden for the academic year 1984/1985
- Lecturer of the subject of (International Economy) Faculty of Economics in Aden for the academic year 1994/1995
- From 1995 to present, he resides in the United Arab Emirates as a journalist at Gulf Printing and Publishing House, a political and cultural angles writer, and a contributing consultant to several radio and television channels, a plastic artist and a critic.
- During work at Gulf House for 8 years he took the following tasks:
- Daily columnist for 5 years _ Responsible for the daily evaluation of the performance of the press through the comparison report between the three major newspapers in the UAE (Gulf / Bayan / Union)
- General supervisor of the culture and arts sector in the Gulf newspaper
- Secretary of the Editorial Board
- General supervisor of the magazine (all family)
Fine Art Exhibitions:
- The first exhibition Aden 1986
- The second exhibition Aden 1988
Also participated in many exhibitions in Sanaa and Sharjah.
Romanian / English
- Master’s thesis in the Faculty of International Economic Relations, Romania (Impact of international monetary relations on the economies of developing countries).
PhDthesis in the Academy of Economic Sciences in Romania entitled (Problems of Arab economic cooperation).
- From January to January: A collection of stories / Dar Ibn Rushd Lebanon
- First writings in beauty: A research in aesthetics / Dar Ibn Ibn Rushd Lebanon
- Approaches in the formation: Issuing the Department of Culture and Information in the Emirate of Sharjah
- Naji Al Ali Witness and martyr: Issuing the Department of Culture and Information in Sharjah
- Sufism and formation: the issuance of the House (Ammon) in Jordan, and the second edition issued by the Ministry of Culture in Yemen
- Creation time: the Union of writers and writers in the United Arab Emirates.
- Crossing to Palestine: Translation from Romanian to the book of Professor Elia Boya .. (manuscript).
- The history of Islamic Arab philosophy: A translation from the Romanian book of Professor Remus Ross (manuscript).
- Houses of vision: Manuscript on the way to publishing
- Old and new sequence (in partnership with the artist and critic safe Nasiri / issuance of the Department of Culture and Information in Sharjah).
- Hair homes: in press
- shifts the visual text version of the Supreme Council for Culture in Doha / Qatar “joint with a constellation of critics of theFine”
- Cash and creativity: the issuance of Culture and Information Department in Sharjah “joint with a constellation of critics Fine”
- The Psychology of Beauty in print
- Music presence In print
- Engagement with the date in print
- TV programs (preparation and presentation):
- Sharjah Space Circuits
- Creation Time Sharjah Space (Second Prize at the Cairo Festival for Arab Cultural Programs)
- Sharjah Space Formation
- Art Gallery Sharjah Space
- Nature Sequence Sharjah Space
- Contribution to a large number of Yemeni and Arab Symposia in Sana’a, Aden, Amman, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah and Kuwait Damascus, Tunisia, Qatar
- Writing a series of cultural and intellectual researches in several Arab magazines and newspapers.
- Participation in radio and television seminars in Arab satellite channels.
- Currently :
- Head of the Department of Research and Studies Department of Culture and Information in Sharjah
- Director of the editor of the magazine (Rafid) cultural.
- Chairman of the Board of Directors of the Arab Cultural Club in Sharjah.
- Daily columnist titled “Implications” in the UAE daily Akhbar Al Arab.
- Journalist of the second
daily dailynewspaper in the Republic of Yemen entitled “Diary”
- Weekly and monthly weekly columnist in the following magazines and newspapers: Al-Rafid UAE / Marami UAE / Ashtrout Syrian / 26 September Yemeni / Yemeni Cultural / Gulf Emirates.
Some of our members are Affiliated with :
Copyright © 2018